About Me
Put your profile/short bio, favourites, dislikes, anything else about yourself here

Navigation
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4
Link 5

Friends
Friend 1
Friend 2
Friend 3
Friend 4
Friend 5

Archives
07_07
08_07
09_07
11_08
02_09
03_09
04_09
05_09
06_09
07_09
08_09
10_09
11_09
12_09
04_10
07_10
07_11
08_11
09_11
10_11
12_11
01_12
02_12
06_12
08_12

Tagboard
Tag board code here

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Friday, June 1, 2012

Omg just realised the last time I posted anything was like way Way WAY back in Feb..

Hm so apparently Mid-Year Exams just ended~ Really can't be bothered by results now.. I don't know... Maybe my bulb fused? LOL Gosh this reminds me of art -__-

Ok so had been like reading and reading mangas for the past few weeks. (Yes even during exams. I go home, study, and read mangas until 12) Like seriously, HOW SHORT ARE OUR LIVES? Gotta enjoy ourselves while we still can right, if y'all know what I mean.

Ok. Just typing away here makes me feel so much better already. 8D

Hmm and I realised I never really completed the *10 things about me thingy*!! Ok, so I shall finish it all at one go here.

6. I think i'm an Otaku.

Am I? :O Well I guess I'm kind of confused since y'know the lengths people go to when they really want something so badly... (I swear I've never bought a single comic book in my whole 16 years) Oh but animes and mangas appeal more to me 'cause I think the stories are like, quite fantasy-like, so it's different from reality? And even if the stories are based on real life occurences the main characters always manage to end up happy... So I kind of love mangas & animes in that respect. OHOH AND THE ARTTT. MY GOSH some mangakas are realll amazing! They are really talented (And patient)!!

7. Sometimes I treat people nicely because I want them to feel good about themselves for once.

Yes thank you I'm BHBing away. Huh but did I mention others take it the wrong way sometimes? Such a good for nothing, Vivi. Tsktsk. But really, you show kindness to a person because you like them right? So much for *not judging a book by its cover*. That phrase is REALLLL overused. And underused. And this leads me to my next point.

 8. I'm socially awkward.

Yes yes, many people DO feel that way. But for me.. I don't know, I just can't really look straight into a person's eyes and talk to him/her as if it's the most normal thing in the world to maintain eye contact when talking? Sorry, but, MY EYES HURT. Well **** me if I'm wrong but don't people always *summarise* you during your first meeting with them? So much for first impressions yeah right. Sigh I wish I had more confidence :(

9. I really love music

Ok I think that's kinda evident from my blog posts full of MVs from Youtube XD . But, well, Music is just so.. AMAZING! You can totally relate to whichever mood you are feeling and it also makes you happier as well. 8D So, after reading Jodi Picoult's novel {Sing You Home} I was really inspired to become somebody who uses music to heal people, like music therapy. 8D  SO COOL RIGHT! You get to help out and be happy doing what you love at the same time! That is like, my total dream job right now 8D Oh my other dream job is working in a candy store. Or any other fast food restaurant.

10. I'm weird

Yep.. But I guess that's evident huh, after looking through my whole blog you would have realised that by now LOL. Ok so today I spent quite some time alone and was daydreaming.. When suddenly images from the past came back to haunt me.. I suddenly remembered making irritating *pop* sounds during Camp Challenge in the tent at night, and I remember seriously irritating WX (she slept beside me) 'cause she even turned over to stare at me. So I kinda stopped. But now that I think about it, maybe I was really trying to be AA... which I don't want to... Maybe they were right all along.. I guess I have to be really careful not to be so enthu and make others frown at me anymore... I don't know why, but when others ignore me or frown at me I will really feel sad 'cause that's a sign that they don't accept me anymore. I don't understand though.. Why must I be called weird? Why can't I be called special? Or Unique? Why must it be weird? It's so negative sounding... Like you are a fr*** of nature or something. I never even did anything wrong! Well everybody's unique in their own ways right? So that's something positive. But to label other people who just likes doing things differently, so called "Different" from the mundane others as "Weirdos".. It just hurts la. For the person being called that. Sian now I feel... desgusting again... Yes! I swear to change!

Things like friendship are necessary.. But they are seriously too fragile... If you can't even apologize properly and keep finding faults. Sooner or later, that thread's gonna break man. I don't know.. I guess the string was already broken long ago. Just that I was stupid enough to carry on. Ok to be fair, both of us are at fault. I bet you don't even know.

GAHHH SO MANY RANDOM IMAGES POPPING INTO MY HEAD! Must take time to think and reflect... -____-

Ok So it's quite late now and I'm really tired... So, till next time :)

Love, V

P.S Of course before I go I must DEFINITELY POST MY LATEST ADDICTION!!

HOORAY FOR AKB48!! 8D

Their songs are like super awesome can! They make me feel happy again everytime I listen to them :) Oh and the members are also really young!! 16-20, if I'm not wrong. Sometimes I just wondering what I'm doing with my life when I see girls the same age as me dancing and singing away like some pro LOL

WATANABE MAYU YEAH! 8D

The first song I heard and fell in love with:










posted by Vivian at Friday, June 01, 2012

~~~*~~~