![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
About Me
Put your profile/short bio, favourites, dislikes, anything else about yourself here
Navigation
Friends
Archives
Tagboard
|
|
Hi there! 8D
Shall start off my post with this: 10 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF----- Yaay! (I noticed this was trending on Tweeter a few weeks ago, but didn't have time to do it on my blog.) 1. I am a feminist (Half of one) -Ok, actually not quite a real one, but the feeling's still there. So it's like I don't usually talk to the boys in my class, unless they talk to me first. Like when they say "Hey!" to me then I will be like "Yo!" back, but most of the times we just pass by each other without acknowledging each other's presence, which is kinda sad and all, adding to the fact that we are classmates. :( For me, I don't really feel... comfortable around guys... they make me nervous. So I normally just talk to girls. Hell. I don't even think I can talk to them properly without insulting them one way or the other. I still remember that time in Sec 2, not even a single boy would talk to me. Ok. I guess it was because I didn't want to talk to them first. The past few years were quite sad la, actually. It's like during primary school/ start of Sec school I kind of despised boys. Personal reasons. Yup. I didn't even want to talk to them or be friends with them, because I realised that they were just disgusting creatures who wouldn't care two hoots about anybody and only know how to abuse the weaker sex. But this mentality has changed.. only for abit though, since.. i don't know, maybe at the start of this year? Sec 1 was not very good. Mainly because there were guys bullying one another in my class which further intensified that disgusting side of theirs'. But as I said earlier, this year was better because I was able to feel like a part of my class; most of the people in my class got along well with each other. :)) So yup, not so much of hatred now... Only abit of irritation, which is a BIG improvement ok! ---You know how I always walk past you feeling empty, how I always turn my head to look the other way when I see you? I'm sorry. I can't help it. I'm just too much of a coward full of pride to be the one to speak first. Now the distance between us feels like the sea. So wide. So.. deep. I remember how you told me I've changed. I told you everyone will change, not only me alone. Look at you now. You've changed too. So I guess we're even? I just hope we can sort things out, somehow. By end of this year. I've finally realised the precious thing I lost all these years. Let's have fun again, ok?----- Sigh. Life is so difficult. :( 2.30 am now.. GTG!! Bye! :) Love, V KARA-Lupin (My fav now) posted by Vivian at Saturday, February 04, 2012
|