About Me
Put your profile/short bio, favourites, dislikes, anything else about yourself here

Navigation
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4
Link 5

Friends
Friend 1
Friend 2
Friend 3
Friend 4
Friend 5

Archives
07_07
08_07
09_07
11_08
02_09
03_09
04_09
05_09
06_09
07_09
08_09
10_09
11_09
12_09
04_10
07_10
07_11
08_11
09_11
10_11
12_11
01_12
02_12
06_12
08_12

Tagboard
Tag board code here

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ohmy. Mymymymy. I just realised. The last time I posted anything.. was like 1 whole month ago?? :O Woah.

Ok, so HELLO READERS!! 8D

Sidenote-As you all know, exams are round the corner *turns* and I won't really have much time to blog from now on, but I will try to 'cause I MUST record down my thoughts/feelings/experiences etc so that I can look back and reflect on myself 10 years from now on. COOL RIGHT. I know, thankyouthankyou. -

So. I just created a Twitter account around.. 3 weeks ago? And it's quite sian to log on to the com everyday just to stalk other people and post status updates. For me that is. Other people who have android phones so convenient right! Just use phone can already, I still need use com. Heheh. 8D But then I realised using Twitter everyday is not a very good thing... mainly because I have to check for other peoples' updates on my page like every 5 mins. Ok make that 1 min. SO IT'S LIKE DRIVING ME CRAZY AND INSANE!! Like seriously, I REALLLYYY WANNNTT TO STUDY. But as I know vivi, I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SELF CONTROL. (When eating) And it's like once I get started on using the com right, I will keep on using it till i'm satisfied. Which is around, 1 hour later? So yes. I procrastinate alot. And by alot I mean, ALOT.

Which leads me to my 2nd point! Because dear little vivi is such a procrastinate-er, she has decided to disactivate her twitter account! Ya, really, Actually I've already disactivated it 4/ 5 days ago. :) Proud of myself! Even though my fingers have been itching these past few days to log onto Twitter. But twitter says that if you do not log in before 30 days right, your whole account will then REALLY be deactivated. So I guess what I can do now is to just keep myself preoccupied with other things so I WON'T USE TWITTER!! Ok, actually I go Twitter also no use one lor, just go there talk to guides for abit, then stalk people, and and. Ok. Nothing more. So I just go there to waste time, basically... Somemore I only have like, 15 followers!! Hehe really cannot be compared to those pro kids who have 200++ followers. And it's like when they say something right, it will spread like -wildfire- in the Twitter verse. But really, who goes around saying 'Good morning/Night' to nobody in particular and admires it on their own page?? It's something like fb la. Some people post it as their status update, but I don't know what for. :O Weird huh. Woah later they get stalked by creepy peeps. x.x The only thing I do most on Twitter is spam people's walls with #ilovefood. Either that, or some crappy random nonsense I suddenly think up of lol.

Omg I have something to confess. Actually I wanted to deactivate my FB account also.. But then I suddenly saw my PRETTY SEC 4 GUIDES group and I was like 'NOUUUUUUUU' because I knew I couldn't quit FB no matter what, 'cause if my guides stay, I'm staying too 8D (Of course la how can I miss out on all the fun & gossip?!) So, HOORAY FOR DISTRACTIONS!

Ok it's getting quite late now... around 12.30am alr omg and I still have to do reflections for OCIP... Gtg now so, Bye!! :D (BUT NOT WITHOUT MY FAVOURITE VIDEOS)

Love, V

 P.S. Omg suddenly got hooked up on this when on Youtube... Their dancing super amazing can!! I guess now I'm a fan of T-ARA 8D  BORAMMMMM LOVES~





PP.S I LOVE THE ONE WITH THE CUTIE 2 PONYTAILS ON TOP OF HER HEAD. So cute right!! 8D Oh right here's another one!!





posted by Vivian at Wednesday, February 01, 2012

~~~*~~~