About Me
Put your profile/short bio, favourites, dislikes, anything else about yourself here

Navigation
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4
Link 5

Friends
Friend 1
Friend 2
Friend 3
Friend 4
Friend 5

Archives
07_07
08_07
09_07
11_08
02_09
03_09
04_09
05_09
06_09
07_09
08_09
10_09
11_09
12_09
04_10
07_10
07_11
08_11
09_11
10_11
12_11
01_12
02_12
06_12
08_12

Tagboard
Tag board code here

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hi there! :)

OK I KNOW I WAS SUPPOSED TO COMPLETE THE 10 THINGS ABOUT ME PART. So I shall start from 2 now!

2. I love sleeping in my teddy bear pj. Ok it's not love, it's a MUST to sleep in my pjs! (As long as it's what I define as pjs then I will be happy sleeping in them)

--It's like, my teddy bear's pj's made of the silky material. Like chiffon like that. SO NICE RIGHT!! HOW TO NOT LOVE IT?! 8D So apparently there were a few instances where I fell asleep while studying and I would suddenly wake up in the middle of the night and curse and swear 'cause I would not be wearing my pjs to sleep and I WOULDN'T HAVE BRUSHED MY TEETH AND WASHED MY FACE. Ewww. Omg I bet you all think I'm a dirty lil' piggy now. SO GROSS EEW. (See even I'm disgusted by my ability to adpat) Ok so whenever I wake up like that I feel super sad/angry 'cause I think I'm disgusting. WORSE OF ALL I FELL ASLEEP WITHOUT FINISHING HOMEWORK. Ohno. Ohyes. So how? I just go brush my teeth/wash face/WEAR PJS and go BACK to sleep. Either that or I continue doing homework until 6 then go school. AND ALL THIS HAPPENED FOR 1 WEEK. Omg. I can't even describe the frustration i felt. -..-

3. I secretly hate being the bookworm of the class even though I look like one.

--Yes, i KNOW i look like a bookworm, with my geek specs and all. But then, I can't help it y'know. :( Hehe but even so, I don't have really gorgeous legs or waists to show off... SO JUST DEAL WITH IT VIVI. I think I try to give off the impression to other people that I'm not one? :O Oh yes, and I really really feel very very uncomfortable with people calling me Ms Ng jr. Like seriously? JUNIOR?! Somebody kill me please.. Ok I know my classmates are only joking la, but then... I just feel sad when people compare me to her. (SORRY MS NG I LOVE YOU YOU'RE THE GREATEST TEACHER ON EARTH) Like I'm already trying to not let people see me as a bookworm alr and yet.. .. Sigh. :( But of course, I won't hate my classmates for teasing me. Haha they're still nice in their own little ways though. :)

4. I get moody very easily. Like PMS like that.

--Yupyup my mood changes very quickly!! It's like when I think of something sad I will be depressed for the whole day and feel like crying. But then WHEN I SEE CHOCOLATES I will cheer up immediately!! It's like 1 sec mood change. :O I see something I don't like/hear immediately BAM! My mood changes. Also quite difficult for me to cheer up when I'm sad huh. Like when I'm crying. After the first teardrop starts rolling down I will start hyperventilating and make animal noises. And omg (worst of all) I will hiccup and snort at the same time. Woah so you can imagine crying in public like that?? Omg. No face to show anybody already. And the problem is once I cry I can't stop... (Sorry I know this crying part is irrelevant to my point. But still,)

5. I'm not a family kind of person. In fact, I think I kind of hate my family.

--Yes. Almost everyday, I can hear people talking about going out for dinner with their families, or going on family outings. When I hear all these "family" things, I get kind of jealous of those people... Why? Because I know I won't be able to enjoy it even if my family decides to go on one. Who wants to go out in public and get harrassed by so many irritating and noisy children? It's not that I'm not being grateful. It's just that I hate the idea of having so many children... because I think it makes me the odd one out sometimes. Omg I remember when I was in the first day of Sec 1 and the teacher asked us for a self introduction. I remember praying and hoping against hope that she would not ask us to talk about our families. I guess I was too ashamed of my own family to talk about them... (Yes this is how bad my thinking can be) When other people hear me say I have so many siblings in my family they will go "Woah your mother so pro ah!" or "Huh? Your house not noisy meh?! So many children for what!" You get what I mean? I become the subject of conversations of topics I don't like and it makes me super duper uncomfortable. So I prefer not to talk and just shut up when others are talking about their families. You think I don't want to boast about my own family meh? You think I like to have so many siblings?! I love my mother ok, she's like the beastest of the best already. I just don't like the rest of the family. Mainly because they are selfish and are super inconsiderate and will try everything they can to pull you down. Ok. maybe they are nice sometimes. But that's sometimes. And i have to say I have no rights to talk about them like this because I also treat them badly sometimes too. I guess I just have to accept this fate? But ohwells, I guess we're pulling through. :)

Really sorry peeps, really wanted to complete this but I guess will have to save it for later. :) Byebye!

Love, V

It's more than just a game.



-YAYZERS FOR NICOLE 8D-



-Still lovin' T-ARA. Their awesomeness is just too awesome :)-


posted by Vivian at Saturday, February 11, 2012

~~~*~~~