About Me
Put your profile/short bio, favourites, dislikes, anything else about yourself here

Navigation
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4
Link 5

Friends
Friend 1
Friend 2
Friend 3
Friend 4
Friend 5

Archives
07_07
08_07
09_07
11_08
02_09
03_09
04_09
05_09
06_09
07_09
08_09
10_09
11_09
12_09
04_10
07_10
07_11
08_11
09_11
10_11
12_11
01_12
02_12
06_12
08_12

Tagboard
Tag board code here

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hi theree!!

It's already the 2nd of Jan 2012! Time really passes by so fast huh. I still feel like i'm sec 1 though... Can't really believe i'm already 16. D; I reallly reeaally hate growing older! Like, there's so many responsibilities and different things I have to adjust to.. It all seems weird. Who knows if in the blink of an eye I would alr be in JC/ Poly and making new friends around this time??

GGRRRR I REALLY HATE GROWING UP!!

Ok so i'm supposed to be packing my things for OCIP now.. But since I don't feel like it, IM NOT DOING IT. OHYEAH!!

Ohno. ZZZZzz TO HELL WITH HOMEWORK! It's distrupting me from reading my mangas T_T

Ohya. I just created a twitter account a few days ago.. And it's quite dead when i'm outdoors/not using the com, cause I don't have an android phone! But ohwells it's still quite fun actually :)) Currently testing the waters!

I hate it when my blog posts are short and unlengthy. But this is a short and unlengthy post. So i'm gonna hate it. I HATE YOU BLOG POST. There.

Gtg now. 3am AGAIN now. Most probably can't sleep till 5. Broke record and slept ytd at 6 in the morning. Look at me now, man. So dead tired but can't sleep. How am I even going to survive a day overseas huh?

Ok will elaborate more on my New Year countdown with relatives on my next blog post. Most probably tomorrow. So seeya! :)

Love, V



My fav. ♥



posted by Vivian at Sunday, January 01, 2012

~~~*~~~