About Me
Put your profile/short bio, favourites, dislikes, anything else about yourself here

Navigation
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4
Link 5

Friends
Friend 1
Friend 2
Friend 3
Friend 4
Friend 5

Archives
07_07
08_07
09_07
11_08
02_09
03_09
04_09
05_09
06_09
07_09
08_09
10_09
11_09
12_09
04_10
07_10
07_11
08_11
09_11
10_11
12_11
01_12
02_12
06_12
08_12

Tagboard
Tag board code here

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hey there! Weelll I must say... It has been veerryy long since I last posted anything... Hmm well i'm back~!! So I will try to stick to a daily schedule of updating my blog as often as possible. If that is even possible in the first place. (Hello whut's this alien talk)

Hahah Ok I think i'm suffering from post-exam TRAUMA. WELL LIKE DUH LOL EXAMS ARE OVER!!! :D Ok I know I very laggg 'cause exams were already over like last Wed. YEAHH!! :D After 2 weeks of non-stop mugging for those (*&(*^&%R^$%^$^%$^&%*&^* hard as *^*^&^%^$^%%$^&%&^%^&*^* papers I FINALLY SURVIVED!! I don't even think I had studied so hard in my entire lifetime before lol. Haha during PSLE 3 years ago I was still playing an hour of com everyday which I claimed was to 'cool' my head after studying... AND MY RESULTS WERE STILL OK

But ZZZzzzzz when I took back my scripts today I was like -STONED- 'cause it was a really huge shock... I almost failed History, Chemistry and Biology. Which was the few papers we received back today... Omg I couldn't believe I got a 25/50 for Hist la. I mean, yeah sure I had gotten a 30 plus for Mid year so I don't think I will fail my overall, but then my Term 3 test was like = 8/18 = FAIL. Geddit? Worse thing is failing EOYs 'cause it means you are not prepared for Sec 4 life. Like duh it makes sense 'cause you are SUPPOSED to revise everything you learnt in Sec 3. And EOY requires you to have a bubblegum mind so you can stretch and stretch that souless mind of yours for storing heaps and heaps of information which, IN MY OPINION, is obviously and totally useless. 'Cause we can't apply it to daily life. Like Hello, you want me to learn how to learn to draw a graph which we obviously can't use to survive when we are all lost and alone on a deserted island. Well maybe not all, but MOST of the things we learn in school are totally useless, except for life-saving lessons some schools provide. But my school doesn't. Oh wait I think they provide juniors with swimming lessons. Well whatever.

Ok so sorry I got quite agitated while talking about the exams. Ok so back to the point. So I got 51.5/100 and 55/100 for Chem and Bio. Well technically speaking I'm not supposed to be angry/sad or anything 'cause it's considered not bad alr. But I mean it's like when you see yourself suddenly having a C pull down your entire grade you will be like *&*(372848(*^754#$%%^*(&()^%&^%$% RIGHT?? So yup. End of rant. ;))

Opps I swear when I look back in the future on my previous posts i will be thinking "Why are all my posts so exaggerated?? " But ok la, overall I'm still average. It's not that I will like cry or bang my head against a wall just because I failed my exams. So what if I fail lol? Like seriously, I'm not that concerned about studies and academic exellence and all that kind of nonsense. Duh, if I was i would have just gone to Triple Sci alr. Of course la I'm not saying all those who went to Triple Science are Kiasu people who want to become doctors/lawyers in future. I just want to say that I took the Triple Humans route 'cause I wanted a change from the mundane life of non-stop studying and useless competition with other students who are apparently much better than you in almost everything. Like, no matter how hard you study, I believe there is a limit to the information a person can absorb into his brain. So instead of just wearing out your brain why not go do something you can relax and enjoy?? Like Art. Or music.

Friends ask me, "Why did you want to go choose the Triple Humans Stream?? The combination's so weird." I just tell them it's cause I want to be different, for a change. Then immediately after that they will give me looks that clearly labels me as a 'weirdo'. But do I care?? No. =D I bet your pants one day I will be looking back on my school life and not saying "I regret this..." or "I regret that...", unlike others who chose to be hard-core academic achievers who will later end up as cleaners sweeping floors. Oh lol i'm not insulting anyone here. Just giving an example on why I don't think choosing the Triple Science Stream is the best way to achieve success in society. :)

But well, if you can do it, do it. Is what I would say. :) Right now I'm content with the way things are. Well sort of. Hehe I just realised this post is all gibberish talk. Must be due to the post-exam trauma *shakes head*

Ok I have to go sleep now. Early Nights peeps reading this. 'll be back soon. (Not very promising)

Love, V


posted by Vivian at Thursday, October 20, 2011

~~~*~~~