About Me
Put your profile/short bio, favourites, dislikes, anything else about yourself here

Navigation
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4
Link 5

Friends
Friend 1
Friend 2
Friend 3
Friend 4
Friend 5

Archives
07_07
08_07
09_07
11_08
02_09
03_09
04_09
05_09
06_09
07_09
08_09
10_09
11_09
12_09
04_10
07_10
07_11
08_11
09_11
10_11
12_11
01_12
02_12
06_12
08_12

Tagboard
Tag board code here

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Friday, September 9, 2011

Heylo peeps! Ohyeah currently listening to I Do by Colbie Caillat. Pretty Nice Song. ;)

Well... How do I put it. Actually I'm supposed to be doing my Art now. Which is like drawing 50 drawings??? And I take like super long to draw one drawing. (Hpmh yeah I no skill I know). Woah. And I only did 16?? Please. Somebody Kill Me Now. -____- It's DDDDDEfinitely doomzeeday next thurs... Zzzzz i'm supposed to be doing my work but i'm still using the com and stalking every (almost) taylor swift related video?? WHAT IN THE ^*&^&%^&$%^$^% AM I DOING LOL.

Ok just to help those with mushed up brains from reading the above paragraph, please let me simplify it for you. :) What it means is: IHAVENOTDONEMYHOMEWORKYETANDIONLYHAVE2DAYSOFHOLIDAYSLEFTSOIAMGOINGTODIEADREADFULDEATH.

Does the above sentence make your brain more mushed up?

If Yes, GOOD 8D!

If No, then just go and bang your head against the wall.











Sorry, I meant a mat.

HAHA OK I KNOW I'M LAME AND ALL. But it's just cause i'm bored k. -____-
Like seriously, I don't think anybody comes to my blog anymore lol. And my life is like so mundane. Study and Study and Study. No play. Ok actually i'm considered playing nao. 8D Yeah so really nothing to blog about. :( Sigh. Why is Life so mundane.

And I realised that I have got to stop being self-delusional. My singing really ****s.

Love, V
 
*Sorry I don't know what happened to the format of the post. It's messed up. GAH. WHATEVER.



posted by Vivian at Friday, September 09, 2011

~~~*~~~