About Me
Put your profile/short bio, favourites, dislikes, anything else about yourself here

Navigation
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4
Link 5

Friends
Friend 1
Friend 2
Friend 3
Friend 4
Friend 5

Archives
07_07
08_07
09_07
11_08
02_09
03_09
04_09
05_09
06_09
07_09
08_09
10_09
11_09
12_09
04_10
07_10
07_11
08_11
09_11
10_11
12_11
01_12
02_12
06_12
08_12

Tagboard
Tag board code here

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Friday, August 12, 2011

I.Despise.Humans.

1. Why are they so selfish?
2. Why are they so lazy?
3. Why are they so judgemental?
4. Why are they so arrogant?
5. Why are they so proud?
6. Why are they so greedy?
7. Why are they so violent?
8. Why are they so conniving?
9. Why are they so actcute?
10. Why are they so spoilt?

And lastly. Why are they so unsatisfied?

Yes. The above 11 major points I have listed out shows the reasons why I hate humans. If you fall into any of those categories. Go face the wall and reflect on your mistakes for 10000xxx neverending years.

Like seriously, the One Thing I can't stand in a person is him/her being judgemental. Because I personally have been judged almost my entire life, I seriously hate it when I see people judging others as if they themselves are perfect. Well. Mr Perfect. If you're so perfect yourself people wouldn't be hating you. And the world would have become a better place. Like who-knows-how-long-ago already.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To add on. I hate spoilt brats. Well normally you wouldn't know if you are spoilt or not right?? Like if somebody asks you whether you are spoilt or not you will most probably answer "Maybe" or "Don't know". Which is the standardest of the most standard answers you can ever say to anybody. So in order to help these so called brats who think they can get away with anything just 'cause they think they're king regain their memory, let me help you list out some of the signs and symptoms to see if you have contracted the "Spoilt Brats Disease".

1. They whine and whine and whine when they do not get something they want. Ok, in the most extreme of cases, they shout or scream in anger. Even at their parents and friends.
2. They make excuses for not doing something right and push the blame to other people.
3. They SCREAM when they see something disgusting. For e.g, insects. Or. Lizards. Then, when they are done shouting and screaming out curses, they proceed to curse and swear how they will exterminate and execute the whole lizard family if they find it. (Or insects for that matter)
4. They can complain about anything! So called "Complain Kings/Queens". What do they complain about? E.g "Weather too hot!" "Why bus so long never come?!" "Why MRT so crowded? I cannot breathe!" "Stupid mosquitoes keep biting me!" etc. and in an extreme case "I don't want to go out because I don't want to sweat". Fine. Stay at home and become a roasted pig.
5. Depends entirely on parents/MAID. Doesn't even lift a finger to do housework.
6. Takes weekly allowance from parents and spends finish money by end of week. (Ok maybe this is not so symptom-ish but it relates to some people)
7. See what is the "in" thing and copies other people by buying the same things. Uses parents' money to buy their "wants", not "necessities".
8. Likes enjoying life the good way. Utterly hates doing any form of work which requires them to spend time and effort.

There. I've said it. Oh well. Maybe some of them are the same points, or they are inter-relatable. But who cares? You've got the main idea right? Good! If not, look through the whole list again and decide whether you are a spoilt brat.

Yes, in case you were wondering, I hate myself.
No, I definitely agree my life is not the worst.

I'm sorry. My cowardice has caused us both pain. I'm sorry...


posted by Vivian at Friday, August 12, 2011

~~~*~~~