![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
About Me
Put your profile/short bio, favourites, dislikes, anything else about yourself here
Navigation
Friends
Archives
Tagboard
|
|
Hi peeps. Since tomorrow's still the weekend I can still sleep later than usual. So yup! Blogging time! :D Ok. Weeelll today was kind of like a standard day. Only spent 3 hours on my math and that was all... Seriously don't feel like doing anything except lazing around. And I keep getting this urge to stuff the $6.40 worth of tibits i just bought into my mouth. D: How?? Oh manzxc I've already gained quite a lot of weight since.. June. Ahaha there's Camp Challenge! :D I seriously cannot control my diet. :( Either my body's metabolism rate's going haywire or something. I don't know... :( Ohya was reading today. Like it has been how long? since I have spent the whole afternoon sitting in just a chair and reading?! Of course, my butt aches like @#$#%$$&^%& now... But I kept getting distracted by my wandering thoughts... Like, you know. How I like to day dream? Ok so I was like thinking about some parts of life. Like things which I regretted doing and such... Seems like there's quite a lot of things I really did wrong back then... And now when I look back and reflect on my actions, I just feel kind of sad that I didn't do better then... No use getting stuck in the past, I know. posted by Vivian at Saturday, August 13, 2011
|