![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
About Me
Put your profile/short bio, favourites, dislikes, anything else about yourself here
Navigation
Friends
Archives
Tagboard
|
|
Yes. And may my title suggest, I'm recently quite interested in these kind of things lately. Ok so, I did a quiz on Facebook whch suggests which kind are you. There are 7 in total; Greed, Lust, Pride, Gluttony, Envy, Wrath and Sloth. In the end I got Pride. Yes, Pride. Haha actually I was quite shocked when the results came out. I was like staring at the computer screen with 0-0 eyes. 'Cause I expected myself to be like either Gluttony or Greed. Then it made me wonder how I even got that kind of results in the first place. Does looking at yourself for more than 15 mins in the mirror before going to school count? Ohh kayyy... Maybe I'm a little boastful. Just a little... But Gahhh. I would really have prefered Gluttony to Pride. Makes me sound so bad. Tsk. Hm. Ok so went home with SF today. Was quite meaningful, 'cause we talked quite a lot about the disappointments in life and such. But you know, there are some things in life that can't be changed just by us complaining about them. It takes positive action to get it done people, not just words alone. Oh haha this reminds me of a gag which SF did. :D But was feeling quite sickly the whole day. Adding to the fact that We had to do morning exercise which is like E%^$^^*&)(*&)(& times more unbearable than walking to school. I kept giving out cold sweat. :"( Sickly huh. Hopes I can get better soon. It's definitely not wise to fall sick during this time. Not wise.. Ok I just realised that i don't even have a single ^%*^(*&(&**)( photo of myself on this blog. Should I feel happy or sad, I wonder. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello? What's past is past. No use getting stuck in the past. You'll only make yourself suffocate to death that way. Futile attempts, your trying too hard. Just Give it up ok? Give it up. Just accept it *****. You're the real loser here. posted by Vivian at Friday, August 19, 2011
|