![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
About Me
Put your profile/short bio, favourites, dislikes, anything else about yourself here
Navigation
Friends
Archives
Tagboard
|
|
Heeyyy~! I know it's been quite long since I last posted. But ahwellz. I finally feel like i'm caught up in the momentum of things. You know, like school life and such. I actually did create a post last last week but then, I don't know why I couldn't post it onto blooger. Sad huh. :( And to think that it has pictures of my cute Victorique too. (Victorique from Gosick):( Ok so... This whole week has been quite bad actually. I was actually ranting on and on and on about me just barely passing my Bio Tests. And TADAH! I FINALLY GOT INTO BIO REMEDIAL LOL. Don't know if it's supposed to be a good or bad thing. Hahah the reason for me getting into the remedial group was all because of this week's BIO TEST! I only got 17.5/30. :( It's very bad right... AND TO THINK I STUDIED SO HARD FOR IT !&^*^*&%$^%$%#^^&(*)*&(*. Heheh actually I only studied the chapters during Sat and Sun and I had to spoil my memory bank by watching AO NO EXORCIST on the following Monday night. GRRRRRR! So POOF! No more Bio. :( I worked super hard for it ok! And I even used Placards. :( Ok actually it's not that bad. But it really really fell short of my expectations. Guess Life's always unfair like that. :( Ohya and I'm going to HQ this Sat!! Can't wait because it's like my first time going there and I'm still not very sure where the Circle Line is lol! Hahah later I go to some unknown place die already. Luckily I just topped up my simcard. :D OHYAOHYA I haven't said anything about what we did today in Bio Class right??? Haha ok so anyway. Today we had Bio Lab right, then we were supposed to dissect a pig's heart. Which is supposedly a Mammalian's heart. OK AND THE PIG'S HEART WAS SUPPERRRR DISGUSTING. Mainly becuase there were like huge tubes sticking out from the heart and our teacher even squeezed her finger inside the tubes. Adding to the fact that the blood around the heart already evaporated so it was quite sticky and slimy. Ok I SHALL INVENT A NEW WORD CALLED SLICKY. OK AND THEN, When my tablemate cut open the heart right, there were like quite alot of blood clots inside the heart. But of course, the smell coming out from the heart was like. PHEEEWWWWWWW. Gross. I mean, it's still raw. As expected there were a few bunch of squealing fangirls of pig hearts screaming at the sight of the bloody little hearts which they claimed was disgusting. Wow. And I'm one of them too! 8D Haha ok so now the matter of the pig's heart has been resolved. :) Maybe I shall post about some of the wierd things that I do. Sometimes. That will be interesting! :D So, GOODNIGHT DIARY! :) Wishing myself nightmare-free tonight, Vivian posted by Vivian at Saturday, July 30, 2011
|