![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
About Me
Put your profile/short bio, favourites, dislikes, anything else about yourself here
Navigation
Friends
Archives
Tagboard
|
|
Heyo people! :D I'm finally back into blogging again. :D It kind of shocked me when I realised that I had not posted for like, 4 months? Haha. :D
Here are some of my "artistic" shots that i took over the week. :D ![]() ![]() ![]() These are only 3 of what I took! Yea. You guessed it. I'm lazy. :D Actually these "supposedly artistic" shots were supposed to be artistic. But I guess you can only blame the person who took them.:D Ohyea. Recently my brother's room has been smelling of rotten fish. ._. Ugh. Talking about it now still sends shudders down my spine. Psh. Ok. The incredible thing that happened is, MY BROTHER'S CATFISH JUMPED OUT OF ITS CONTAINER! ARGHHH! ): I think the fish jumped out in the middle of the night, landed on the floor, and my pig brother who was still sleeping did not even notice it at all when he woke up and went up of the hosue. ._, My sisters discovered it when they were in his room. So smart of my brother ain't it? AND! When it was discovered, it looked like this : ![]() But upon closer inspection, I think its looks like a magnified version of a sperm. 0_o Look again! ![]() Yea I know. It looks disgusting. The reason why it turned black was because it was left overnight. Ughh. -.- Okok. I shall not bore you readers out anymore with my nonsense. :D Bye people! :D posted by Vivian at Saturday, April 03, 2010
|