About Me
Put your profile/short bio, favourites, dislikes, anything else about yourself here

Navigation
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4
Link 5

Friends
Friend 1
Friend 2
Friend 3
Friend 4
Friend 5

Archives
07_07
08_07
09_07
11_08
02_09
03_09
04_09
05_09
06_09
07_09
08_09
10_09
11_09
12_09
04_10
07_10
07_11
08_11
09_11
10_11
12_11
01_12
02_12
06_12
08_12

Tagboard
Tag board code here

Credits
Blogger
Blogskins
Layout


Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Had Girl Guides Pre-Camp the day before. Did not do much though. We only had some briefing about the whistle and hand signals, then did INDOOR cooking instead of OUTDOOR cooking, after receiving scoldings from the Sec 3s. I think we deserved it anyway.. Because we did not pick the twigs, husks and kindlings to standard. But they scolded us for laughing. ._. We could not help it. Clara Ic was like saying 'GUIDES... You want to use one green kindling to cook a meal? FINE. Then we give you all the money then you all go to 85 the hawker centre to buy chicken rice la! Then what is the use of outdoor cooking?! Then you all might as well go to 'Happy Land for Lazy Guides' la!' ._. I seriously could not help smiling. Then the seniors were scolding us...D:

While we were boiling the water halfway Denise was like poking at the solid fuel because it had dropped onto the zinc plate, and we were not supposed to let it drop. O.O And then midway the container containing the half-boiled water toppled over and spilled. It almost hit April though. ALMOST. She was very lucky. :) Then we had to boil the water again when the others were already adding their seasoning.. );

The food turned out.. Er.. Okay? ._. Luckily there was water nearby so me and April could drink it after we had finished the macaroni. =X

After that Manday Ma'am lectured us on the twig husks and kindlings again and she said that we will do 100 jumping jets if we failed to pick the THK to standard.. Am I so dead or what? Asked Clara and Jiaying to acompany me go pick but they did not have the time. ): Maybe this Friday..Ohya. The seniors gave us the Annual Camp Patrol Groupings and the equipment list as well. :D Turns out that I am with Natasha and WenXuan! :D Sure hope that we are going to have fun together. :D Up until now, I still have not done my proposals... D: Must do them by today. 'Cause I need to hand them in tomorrow. =X

Okay. Rewind--------

Morning.

Reached school at 8AM. EIGHT! D: Because I thought Clara wanted to bring me, Jiaying, and Shirlynn to East Coast to pick THK before CCA, which started at 2. Well.. Reached school and saw only Jiaying and Clara. And when I asked Clara when do we go to East Coast, she was like "What? Go where?" It turned out she did not intend to go East Coast Park at all. So we just stayed there until our CCA started. And nobody wanted to come accompany us so early in the morning. ): I was sitting there and sewing Clara's meal bag, (Thanks Mdm Lur for teaching us how to sew) and Clara was lying on the floor and listening to music. To be honest, I thought we looked like delinquents. =X Sadly, Jiaying had to go for her Higher Chinese Test so we were quite lonely. After she came back then we ate instant noodles in the canteen. :D

I missed my dental appointment, AGAIN.. D: Must go to school during the non-CCA days to go see the dentist.. D;

AND I still have not completed my holiday assignments. ._. Must complete them by December. Or else I will be mince-ed meat.

Ok. Need do shoe rack proposal now. D: Good luck for Annual Camp Guides! :D

-Vivian :D


posted by Vivian at Tuesday, November 03, 2009

~~~*~~~