![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
About Me
Put your profile/short bio, favourites, dislikes, anything else about yourself here
Navigation
Friends
Archives
Tagboard
|
|
:D Had Annual Camp last Friday, Saturday and Sunday. :D I know it may seem a bit too late to talk about this now but I still want to say it because I did not have the chance to talk about it on the blog.): So here goes~
Day1~ Reached school at about 6 a.m. Was so tired. D: Then After that waited until 7.30 and we falled in. Then we loaded the THK into a lorry, grabed our lugguage and rushed to the bus waiting to take us to Camp Christine. And there was no space for us to put our luggage.. So we had to put them on our legs. CAN YOU IMAGINE IT?! OMG. 2 heavy bags on your legs.. Cannot even move. D: After 45 mins to 1 hour, we finally reached~ The first thing we did when we saw the sign saying Camp Christine was to look around. and we saw GRASS~ LOTS AND LOTS OF GRASS~ no buildings no anything only trees and grass. Then we went further in and we began to saw a bit of buildings. Turned out to be the Scout's Camp. ._. And our Camp was right beside it. Thn after we had reached we took our luggages and ran to Lodge number 4, which was quite a long distance. Omg. Then we also had to take the bags of THK and put it at Lodge 4 too... Super tired. D: Next thing we did was to pitch tents. Omg. I dont even understand a word the instrucctor was talking about.. after we had finished then we had lunch i think. Yea. Lunch. We were only given 20 mins to eat and wash the plates. ._. But still managed to keep to the time. Then we did gadget tying. It was bad.. ShoeRack=Can stand, but slanted Luggage Rack= Failed horribly (PLus the loose knots and all) Clothes Line = Good Job And the result? To receive lectures from the seniors. Not lectures exactly.. Cause they were screaming their heads off... Then we did punishments. 50 jumping jacks and 50 dragonboating exercises. I think. Then we had dinner and after that, bathing parade. ._. It was horrible, for me. Because there was nobody to bathe with me (dont think sick, we go in pairs into 2 cubicles) so i had to go last. And I realised that being last was a very bad choice I had made. In the end, while my hair was still like seaweed sticking to my shirt they made us fall in. And I did not even have time to tie my hair.-.- But luckily no scoldings. And then we had games, then supper, and fianlly lights out. Running to our tents in our coffee- colour-ed shoes were gruesome. But we still endured. It was at that point of time I realised, by Day 1, my socks and shoes were already covered in mud. To top it all off, many people wore the wrong shoes. ._. And socks. Me included. AND WE DID NOT BRUSH OUR TEETH! I only slept 2-3 hours that day. Day 2~ First thing in the morning the seniors blew the whistle. We were actually only given 45 seconds to wear our mud-splattered shoes, take our filled 1.5 bottle and poncho and fall in in front of the falg pole. But instead, we took aout 3 mins plus. Of course, this made the seniors launch into a torrent of admonitions again. ._. We seriously could not help it. Our shoes were so small! D: Then we had to do punishment cum morning exercise. 50 jumping jacks. .. After that we were gven 5 mins to wash up and change from track pants to shorts. But we wore the shorts inside our track pants. So it was quite easy to change. BUT IT WAS HOT AND STUFFY. It felt like wearing boxers. -.- Really. But then. 5 mins?! To brush our teeth and change? Immposible. So majority of us nvr brushed our teeth. Including me. -.- How I hated it. Then we had breakfast. It was horrible. HORRIBLE.Many juniors complained about the food. But we were only given 15 minutes to eat. -.- I think i was included too. We were supposed to finish all the food, and because one patrol could not finish it, one person in the patrol stuffed 5 hard boiled eggs into her mouth. 5 EGGS! ... I could not believe it. And we received a harsher scolding from the seniors because of this. And all this while, our punishment was accumulating. -.- Then we had rock climbing and ab-sailing. :D It was fun. Probably the only fun thing in the camp. ._. After that we did our punishment. At the start, we did 92 catch stars. And we kept stopping halfway. OMG. MY LEGS FELT LIKE BREAKING AT THAT TIME. We were supposed to do 100. But the seniors saw that we could not do it. So she asked us to stop.Then after that 50 jumping jacks. And another 50 catch stars. Another 50 jumping jacks.Then 50 dragonboating exercises. If you do not know what it means, it is to hold your FILLED 1.5 bottle with your arms straight and at 90 degrees. For catch stars you have to bend your kness low and stay there opening and closing your hands. So you can imagine the pain we were going through. By the end of the day, we had accumulated 200 catch stars, 260 dragonboating exercises and 470 jumping jacks. -.- It was torture. Finally bathing parade again and I was with natasha. Not alone. :D But I overshot the time. D: Then dinner, supper and lights out. That day I slept 4-5 hours. Improved. Day 3~ Was the same~ except we improved on breakfast. And finally, we went home~ Home Sweet home~ By these 3 whole days, I realised I had a total of 50+ mosquito bites. -.- I dont know why, but the mosquitoes at Camp Christine are super pro. They can bite through your socks, your long pants and your t-shirt. -.- No kidding. and u know what was the first thing I did once I reached home? Brush my teeth. -.- Ok. I have to sleep now. Thats all for Annual camp. :D Gd nights~ :D -Vivian :D posted by Vivian at Wednesday, November 18, 2009
|