![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
About Me
Put your profile/short bio, favourites, dislikes, anything else about yourself here
Navigation
Friends
Archives
Tagboard
|
|
Mary has been urging me to update so I shall. :D Felt happy that some people came to my blog to tag. :D And TongLin I did not expect you to come my blog! :D Glad you found it because I thought that you knew I had one? Lol. Nevermind. :D
Today went to Tamp Mart and saw a flea market there. Im not sure if it is one.. But bought quite a lot of things. So there goes my pocket money for the last week. D: Had been planning to save it up though. ): I am currently playing facebook, reading the storybook Alone on a wide wide sea and blogging. Do you call this multitasking? :D Had been reading this book since the morning because I was SO SO BORED! And had some emotional outbursts, sadly. Beause there were a few touching scenes. So could not help myself. And Sissy if you are reading this then you should stop. ._. Cause you should be preparing for ur exams due this week. Ohya HuiJuan the book that im reading now does not contain any fantasy. ._. It is sort of like a bibilography, but fictional, I think. So you cannot say that I read fantasy books all the time! :D Currently very, very, bored out of my wits right now. THERE IS NOTHING TO DO! Well, try saying that to my mother and you will get the whole lot of laundry thrown at you. ._. OkOK. Quite a short post but Im DYING to read my book. Currently 3rd book of the the 2nd week. :D So long ! :D -Vivian :D posted by Vivian at Monday, October 26, 2009
|