![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
About Me
Put your profile/short bio, favourites, dislikes, anything else about yourself here
Navigation
Friends
Archives
Tagboard
|
|
Acclimatization! :D
Lol. I was just going to type something on the blog when this word suddenly 'popped'into my head. :D Now I know why. This word was in my science notes in the chapter about the heart... ._. Must have been too absorbed in reading it. Today's science was sort of ok? But I got one question about reproductive system wrong.. I thought cervix was for boys. You know cervix caps? I thought that boys used it -.- And I was wrong. Zzz.. There goes my one mark. D: (And HuiJuan if you are reading this pls do not say I am sick. ._.) Math- Failing. Part 2 only answered about half of the questions. Part 1 answered all. Hope part 1 pulls me up. D: English- Bad... Didnt complete summary.. There goes my 7 marks? or 5? -.- So dead for english.... Hope for the best. ): Chinese- Quite okay. ._. First section already minus-ed 3 marks... Don't know if it will get any worse.. Science- Okay. I have the most confidence in this paper. Hope it doesn't let me down. But exams are already over now. No use lamenting over my loss. ): Nevermind. I will try harder for next year! I won't be lazy anymore... D: OHOH and tomorrow's the Mini Olympics! :D Omg. So excited. :D Im going to do the road relay with Becky, Fiona and Hazel. :D 加油!! :D GO GUIDES! :D Ok. Im currently playing facebook. :D Going to play Audition later. Feel so free now exams are over. :D Can do whatever I want. :D Ok. Gtg now. Bye! :) -Vivian :DD posted by Vivian at Wednesday, October 14, 2009
|